My PR application to Canada is at final stage now

Discussions of the Canadian immigration process, requirements, timelines and issues.

My PR application to Canada is at final stage now

Postby werder » Mon May 04, 2015 12:42 am

Thanks for all your guidance and support

I have received Passport request mail from High Commission of Canada, New Delhi and i am in Australia now and returning to india on 14th April 2015 .. my wife and kid are going to stay in Australia for some more duration ..

Is it possible to request canada high commission,New delhi to accept their (Wife and kid) passports in Canada High commission at Canberra and mine at New Delhi ?? OR should i carry their passports with me to india and submit over there, Since they have applied their medicare card and TFN (Taxation number) in here ..

Also .. I dont think my dependants (Wife and kid) has to visit Visa Application Center (VFS-VAC)..where i need to handover the passports and photographs for further processing ..

Or is it possible to buy 2 months time from Canada High Commission, New Delhi ??

Kindly give your expert comments.. i am awaiting for your inputs .. I will keep checking this thread for every 30 min..

I highly appreciate your comments , suggestions and guidence
werder

Return to General Immigration Forum