[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Forum Direct To Canada • View topic - supervisa vs visitorsvisa

supervisa vs visitorsvisa

Super Visa is designed for the Canadian Permanent Residents and Citizens to bring their parents and grandparents to Canada as Visitors, who are allowed to stay in the country for up to 2 consecutive years.

supervisa vs visitorsvisa

Postby fatamorgana » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:53 pm

I want to invite my mom to come to Canada for a visit. I was wondering what would be the best way for her to do so. I know that Super Visa requires the proof of one year insurance, but she will probably not stay the whole year. Will she get a refund is she leaves or should we just go for the Visitorsvisa? Is it easier to get a regular visitors visa vs super visa?
fatamorgana
Beginner

Re: supervisa vs visitorsvisa

Postby Chiristiansen » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:41 pm

I want to know about supervisa or permanent visa for my parents? I m living single,living in Canada and want to apply for supervisa for my parents.my last year income was about 8000 and this year I worked abt more than above 180 hrs per month.is there any one who can give me the complete information about the supervisa,tourist visa and permanent visa.
Chiristiansen

Postby luchia » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:38 pm

Can my parents apply for a super visa with the duration to stay in Canada for less than 6 months for eg. in their application can they show that they want to be in Canada from Aug 1, 2015 to Dec 31, 2015? Can their application be rejected on the basis that they should apply for normal TRV (Visitor visa) if they want to be in canada for less than 6 months because Super visa is intent for longer stays?
luchia
Beginner

Postby soccerguy » Sun May 03, 2015 3:42 pm

soccerguy
Beginner

Postby TLrep1 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:23 pm

Hello fatamorgana,

Deciding between super visa and visitors visa depends on the question if your mom is going to visit again. If she is going to visit you multiple times and you are able to fulfil the requirements of super visa, then go with that type of visa. If she is only visiting once, then go with visitors visa. In the case of super visa, if she does not stay for the full period of coverage, then a prorated refund is available for the unused portion of the insurance, provided no claim is reported.

Check with Travelance for more information on the terms and conditions. Visit http://supervisabestinsurance.com/trave ... insurance/ and pick the plan that suits you the best.
TLrep1
Beginner

Return to Super Visa