[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Forum Direct To Canada • View topic - super visa conditions

super visa conditions

Super Visa is designed for the Canadian Permanent Residents and Citizens to bring their parents and grandparents to Canada as Visitors, who are allowed to stay in the country for up to 2 consecutive years.

super visa conditions

Postby chen » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:23 pm

How can my parents get a super visa ? i come from china and i am going to be an international student in the next month. it is my frist time to travel to canada. i have already got a study visa. i want to apply the super visa for my parents. what the conditions and which materials i have to submit
chen
Beginner

Re: super visa conditions

Postby chen » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:25 pm

Steps to apply super visa?
chen
Beginner

Postby lavanda » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:35 pm

How do I aplly for Super Visa for my parents outside Canada? They are 72 and 70 years old located in China (I am in BC), is it possible to receive Visa and what are the conditions?
lavanda
Beginner

Postby carman » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:19 pm

My father has valid Canadian super visa. I want to cancel the validity of this now. please advise the process to proceed.?
carman
Beginner

Postby carman » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:19 pm

My mother super visa for canada returned for the second time,they says payment for the right processing fee is not right,how was it?
carman
Beginner

Postby Chiristiansen » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:44 pm

Are prexisting conditions like diabetes covered? I was reading up on the restrictions on lung condition.What exactly disqualifies you? My mom had water buildup in the lungs and took some medicine to cure it? Will she qualify for the insurance
Chiristiansen

Postby Luck » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:25 pm

My mom and dad apply march 19 they got their medical May 2 may 30 visa approve but only my mom stii waiting for my dad my question is is this really happen nauna yung mom Ko, anyway kumuha kami ng 2way ticket kasi yun sinabi nila June 30 ang flight ng mom ko mauna muna siya then yung return niya na kinuha namin is sept this year din ok LNG po ba yun kaya ano po ba ang ti natanong sa POE PAG dating doon thanks po
Luck

Postby soccerguy » Mon May 04, 2015 10:22 am

soccerguy
Beginner

Return to Super Visa