Again about supervisa:)

Discussions include Visitors to Canada/Super Visa Medical Emergency Insurance, Canadian Health & Dental Insurance, International Student Insurance, International Experience Canada (IEC) Insurance and more.

Again about supervisa:)

Postby HarlinNorton » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:50 am

Good morning. I would like to inquire how much is the monthly payment for 100K Super Visa Insurance? Also, do you service Manitoba or just Vancouver?
HarlinNorton

Re: Again about supervisa:)

Postby ArbetovInsurance » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:52 am

Hi Herlin! We work all over Canada, including Manitoba. The monthly fee depends on the age of the person who is planning to come. If you tell me the date of birth or the ages I will let you know exactly how much it will cost.
ArbetovInsurance
Maniak

Postby HarlinNorton » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:52 am

Age is 68 years old and it's only for 1 person.
HarlinNorton

Postby ArbetovInsurance » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:53 am

Here are the prices from 21st Century. they are the only company that offers the monthly plan for the Super Visa insurance:
$1965 with $1000 deductible
$2210 with $250 deductible
$2456 with $50 deductible
$2579 with $0 deductible

So the way this works is when you buy the insurance, you pay for the first 2 months plus $50 administration fee. Then when the person arrives, you start paying monthly for the other 10 months. If the visa is refused, you get a refund (except the $50) and if the person leaves before the year ends, then they stop the payments and reimburse you for the unused time, assuming there were no claims. The deductible in this company is per policy, not per claim. Please let me know if you have any questions at all!
ArbetovInsurance
Maniak

Return to Medical Insurance in Canada