Regular Visitors Visa

Discussions include Visitors to Canada/Super Visa Medical Emergency Insurance, Canadian Health & Dental Insurance, International Student Insurance, International Experience Canada (IEC) Insurance and more.

Regular Visitors Visa

Postby lim » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:30 am

Hello. I am in Ontario. May be I am in wrong place, no? If you by chance work with clients from Ontario could you please help me with my parents' visitors' visa?
lim
Beginner

Re: Regular Visitors Visa

Postby ArbetovInsurance » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:33 am

Hello. There's nothing wrong with your location. We are licensed in Ontario as well. Is it a Super Visa or a regular Visitors one?
ArbetovInsurance
Maniak

Postby lim » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:33 am

Regular visitor visa.
lim
Beginner

Postby ArbetovInsurance » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:34 am

Sure. Here is the link where you can calculate the available quotes: http://arbetovinsurance.com/visitorstocanada/.

All you need to do is to enter the required information and press "SUBMIT" to see the complete result list. It is not mandatory for regular visitors to have an insurance. However it is highly recommended to have once, since being uninsured in Canada can be costly in case of an emergency.
ArbetovInsurance
Maniak

Postby lim » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:34 am

Ok. And what if someone has existing medical condition? Do you still cover it?
lim
Beginner

Postby ArbetovInsurance » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:35 am

It depends on the condition. As long as it is not excluded from the coverage (stated in a policy wording) and has been stable for the last 6 (in some cases 12) months it will be covered. It all depends on the company's policy you will get your insurance from. What is the condition in your case?
ArbetovInsurance
Maniak

Postby lim » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:35 am

My mother has CML, a type of Lukemia. Her condition is stable now and she takes all prescribed medications.
lim
Beginner

Postby ArbetovInsurance » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:36 am

Well, since it is a chronic condition and it requires your mother to take medications at the moment. The meds are not going to be covered. As for the actual condition, since it is a type of blood cancer it will not be covered either.
You may choose not to include the coverage for pre-existing conditions and still get the emergency insurance in case something else happens. Let's say dental pain or sudden fewer.
As long as it has nothing to do with a CML it will be covered.
ArbetovInsurance
Maniak

Postby lim » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:36 am

Alright I will do some more research on that. I highly appreciate your help. Thank you.
lim
Beginner

Postby ArbetovInsurance » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:37 am

You are very welcome!
ArbetovInsurance
Maniak

Return to Medical Insurance in Canada