Cheap Insurance

Discussions include Visitors to Canada/Super Visa Medical Emergency Insurance, Canadian Health & Dental Insurance, International Student Insurance, International Experience Canada (IEC) Insurance and more.

Cheap Insurance

Postby frier » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:40 pm

Hello, I'm looking for inexpensive Super Visa insurance. My parents are healthy so I don't really need a plan with the best coverage. Price will be priority in this case. They are 51 and 45. Any info I can get on that or some approximate prices?
Thank you
frier

Re: Cheap Insurance

Postby MadMan » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:06 pm

Hello Frier!

I've found a few quotes that match your preferences. If your parents have no pre-existing medical condition, there is a plan for $2598.80 with $0 in deductible. But if you go $250 in deductible, the premium will decrease down to $2338.92. These are the prices for both of your parents already.

There are more deductible options that you can find on this website: https://arbetovinsurance.com/

You'll also find there quotes from various companies so you can compare the premiums and coverage benefits that those companies offer.
Hope this information will help you!
MadMan
Beginner

Postby TLrep1 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:12 pm

Hello frier,

At Travelance, we offer two different plans for super visa applicants. Our Visitors to Canada Emergency Medical Essential Plan is our less expensive, Super Visa eligible plan. You may also choose to add a deductible to lower the cost further.

We also offer the Visitors to Canada Emergency Medical Premier Plan as an affordable, more comprehensive option. For further information on these plans visit the website and pick the plan that suits your needs the best.
TLrep1
Beginner

Postby Omar » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:47 pm

MadMan wrote:Hello Frier!

I've found a few quotes that match your preferences. If your parents have no pre-existing medical condition, there is a plan for $2598.80 with $0 in deductible. But if you go $250 in deductible, the premium will decrease down to $2338.92. These are the prices for both of your parents already.

There are more deductible options that you can find on this website: https://arbetovinsurance.com/

You'll also find there quotes from various companies so you can compare the premiums and coverage benefits that those companies offer.
Hope this information will help you!

I was looking for something similar. Thank you for info!
Omar
Beginner

Postby Omar » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:47 pm

TLrep1 wrote:Hello frier,

At Travelance, we offer two different plans for super visa applicants. Our Visitors to Canada Emergency Medical Essential Plan is our less expensive, Super Visa eligible plan. You may also choose to add a deductible to lower the cost further.

We also offer the Visitors to Canada Emergency Medical Premier Plan as an affordable, more comprehensive option. For further information on these plans visit the website and pick the plan that suits your needs the best.

Can you tell which website is that?
Omar
Beginner

Postby ronnystender » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:39 am

I am also looking for the same, I was considering to apply with http://excelpacificinsurance.com/ not sure how good they are, do you guys have any experience with them?
ronnystender

Return to Medical Insurance in Canada