private health insurance

Discussions include Visitors to Canada/Super Visa Medical Emergency Insurance, Canadian Health & Dental Insurance, International Student Insurance, International Experience Canada (IEC) Insurance and more.

private health insurance

Postby KingSize » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:43 pm

Our family is planning to relocate from New York to Toronto. Since Ontario has a 3 month waiting period until the regular health insurance kicks in, we are planning to buy a private health insurance to carry us over. Does anybody have any recommendations for an inexpensive, descent insurance for my husband, 2 kids (2 years and 6 months), and myself??
KingSize

Re: private health insurance

Postby John » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:52 pm

I am still searching for a job and according to Ontario health regulation act we cannot get provincial health insurance unless you have a job. So can we get any private health insurance. all answers are greatly appreciated. thank You in advance
John
Beginner

Re: private health insurance

Postby TLrep1 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:18 am

Hello KingSize,

You can take a look at the Emergency Medical Plans for visitors to Canada distributed by Travelance at https://arbetovinsurance.com/travelance ... nce-plans/ .

For further information on these plans please speak with a licensed advisor to help you choose the plan, which suits your needs the best.
TLrep1
Beginner

Return to Medical Insurance in Canada