I am on study permit in Canada

Discussions include Visitors to Canada/Super Visa Medical Emergency Insurance, Canadian Health & Dental Insurance, International Student Insurance, International Experience Canada (IEC) Insurance and more.

I am on study permit in Canada

Postby eternalStudent » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:37 pm

I am on study permit in Canada and waiting for passport request. I have completed my Master´s degree in Winter semester, but I don´t have a medical insurance from my university as I am not a student. The international student´s office suggested me the one insurance company which is very costly for me. I want to shop for the cheapest health insurance as I want to stay in Canada for couple more months. Can somebody tell me the cheapest health insurance?
eternalStudent

Re: I am on study permit in Canada

Postby TLrep1 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:06 am

Hello eternalStudent,

If you do not have the government health coverage then you can consider the Emergency Medical Plans for visitors to Canada plans distributed by Travelance. These plans include, Visitors to Canada Emergency Medical Insurance - Premier and Essential Plan. You may choose to add a deductible to lower the cost further.

For further information on these plans visit our website at https://arbetovinsurance.com/travelance ... nce-plans/ or you can also speak with a licensed advisor to help you choose the plan, which suits your needs the best.
TLrep1
Beginner

Return to Medical Insurance in Canada