Health Insurance + Inland PR application.

Discussions include Visitors to Canada/Super Visa Medical Emergency Insurance, Canadian Health & Dental Insurance, International Student Insurance, International Experience Canada (IEC) Insurance and more.

Health Insurance + Inland PR application.

Postby bird » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:59 pm

Health Insurance + Inland PR application. I am a Canadian Citizen moving back to Canada with my wife who is American. I have learned quite a lot about the Inland vs. Outland applications but have a couple of questions regarding health insurance and a work permit. 1. When would my wife be eligible for Alberta Health Care if I were to do an Inland application. If its only until after the 1st stage of the application how can I get private health insurance for her. 2. Is the only option for my wife to work (She is in Finance) by getting an "Open Work Permit" or can she find a job and get a company to sponsor a TWP for her?
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:38 pm

Return to Medical Insurance in Canada

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests