I am immigrating Canada (Vancouver, BC)

Discussions of the Canadian immigration process, requirements, timelines and issues.

I am immigrating Canada (Vancouver, BC)

Postby bird » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:01 pm

Can anyone please guide me, on how many days of Travel/Health insurance I should buy. Can anyone please guide me, on how many days of Travel/Health insurance I should buy. Also, Should I be buying once I land in Canada or buy it from my home country itself.
bird

Re: I am immigrating Canada (Vancouver, BC)

Postby TLrep1 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:17 am

Hello Bird,

It would be beneficial if you purchase medical insurance before you leave home country.You will need to purchase private coverage for 3 months until the governmenthealth insurance starts. Please consult with the provincial office for Government coverage for the number of days you have to wait to get government benefits.

Travelance offers affordable and comprehensive plans for newcomers to Canada - the Visitors to Canada Essential and Premier plan. Both of these plans offer great benefits, however, the Premier plan offers upgraded and additional benefits when compared to the Essential Plan. For further information on these plans please visit website http://arbetov.ca/immigration-to-british-columbia or you can also speak with a licensed advisor to help you choose the plan.
TLrep1
Beginner

Return to General Immigration Forum