Learn about Temporary Resident Visas and Tourism in Canada.


Postby balamut » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:10 pm

I have chronic Hepatitis B,but my doctor said to me""you do not need any treatment because you are in a good condition"".But for safty I should take medical exam every 6 months.
Do you know I can get visa from Canada as a Student ?
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:05 pm

Return to Tourists/Visitors to Canada (TRV)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest